<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345772991482277819?origin\x3dhttp://its-justmy-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WHATEVER.
.
July 16, 2010
Stress, is the only word can describe me now. I dont know what I have been doing but ever since I wasnt with him my life seems so hectic. Never I was so busy and running around doing stuff. Well, probably that's life. Not getting enough sleep and waking up damn early and ending lesson late almost every single day. Damn, that's bored! I wouldnt say that's poly life. But it's just too mundane. I got too many stuff to handle and I guess Im running out of time for all these. Okay, maybe I'm in fault not going home straight after school but it's really bored just to ask me stay in school or at home doing my FYP and ONCO and NSL. * roll my eyes. Seriously, I think Singapore education system should change. They keep changing the standard of living but they never thought of the one who is trying their best to get that fcuking certification. Don't they know that actually stress can/may lead to cancer?? That's why different types of cancer is forming each day. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!! When can all this come to an end! I think I had enough. And best part ever since I left him, my sis just keep nagging on me and just makes me feel so annoyed everytime I go home.

Enough of school, I just need money. Serious, I dont know how I spend my money. Every month my money just zoom and vanished in the thin air. I hardly make ends meet. And I feel like so tough to survive in Singapore. My head is just gonna break into two. Too many stuff running in my head. And this is bad. I NEED ALOT OF MONEY!!!!!

♥ posted on 11:44 PM

about me

ZLVEN ERYN WONG.

tagboard







October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010



affiliates

ZANN
| XINYI
|
DERY
| WALLA
| KENNY
|
RYAN
|
MAGDALENE
|
AMY
|
VAL
|
IVY
|
WARREN
|
HUIMIANG
|
JASMINE TJM
|
JASMINE TSL
|
PEIWEN
|
SENIOR
|
KHAIRUL
|
JASON NG
|
AH-SOO
|
ARIEL
|
VANESSA
|
HUISHAN
|
VERTINO
|
AIDA
|
CINDY-RELLA
|
CINDY BABY
|

|