<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345772991482277819?origin\x3dhttp://its-justmy-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WHATEVER.
.
November 21, 2009
Count down. Common test is coming. Ns4 due date is drawing near. Cool or what.? WHAT!!!!! That should be the answer for it. Stress. Ucentral done-d. Add back my 2% for NSL and 10% for CA. Definitely duh happy. It too me fcuk long to figure how to get that stupid application into my PDA. Due to my "hardworking-ness", always never charged my PDA or I literally forget about it. HAHHAHHAHA!!! But heng, can load at home without any assistant, like in school.

I cannot where I go but I think I this week was fast. Real fast. Diq that sillyboy is shooting and helping out adee and lin. Plenty of shoot this week and next week. HAHAHAHAH!!! I hope I could get a free time to go to Left Hook shoot. Damn, Common Test.

Im a "Ahmad" tomorrow. Driving my aunt to town, have lunch then TPY to TJ tuition. Follow to River Valley to go to the in-laws. Home-Sweet-Home.

Turning in. Pray I can drive to school during Common test. Or next monday.

♥ posted on 9:57 PM

about me

ZLVEN ERYN WONG.

tagboard







October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010



affiliates

ZANN
| XINYI
|
DERY
| WALLA
| KENNY
|
RYAN
|
MAGDALENE
|
AMY
|
VAL
|
IVY
|
WARREN
|
HUIMIANG
|
JASMINE TJM
|
JASMINE TSL
|
PEIWEN
|
SENIOR
|
KHAIRUL
|
JASON NG
|
AH-SOO
|
ARIEL
|
VANESSA
|
HUISHAN
|
VERTINO
|
AIDA
|
CINDY-RELLA
|
CINDY BABY
|

|