<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345772991482277819?origin\x3dhttp://its-justmy-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WHATEVER.
.
September 19, 2009
End of my sad-ed story, start of my new life. 


Busy for the past few weeks and you people seriously will not understand how hard it is to survive in this field. STRUGGLE is the word. Struggle to communicate with all sorts of people, all sorts of asshole. Now Im dumping this bag into the sea. Relieved, is the word now. Good luck peeps for 2nd batch of attachment. 

Want to go on diet. Feeling damn fat every single day. OHMYGAWD. Lols. I need to shed those fatty lipids away. Can I do it with a MAC Big Breakfast meal, please.??? That will definitely bring me more lipids than usual. Want to go suntanning, swimming, dancing. Be an indian. Motto for life: Drink, Drunk, Drama& Dance. Pretty cool uh. Like totally. But not totally being an indian, only motto. They are way too hairy, typical indian I mean. My black friends dont, they shave. A matter of hygiene problem. Lols. 

Went geylang serai with Wan, Zul, Eyan && Baby. I totally agreed that they should prohibit prams into the area. Its so dangerous for both pedestrian and baby. Totally hot, sweat like one melting snow. It was a pleasant night with some happening stuff. Wan and gang did stupid stuff that was really hilarious. I cant stop thinking. $30 for BJ anyone?? Till you cum. LOLS. EEEEEKKK, I will die in front of you. I think its fun being with them, never stop dancing.

♥ posted on 5:44 PM

about me

ZLVEN ERYN WONG.

tagboard







October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010



affiliates

ZANN
| XINYI
|
DERY
| WALLA
| KENNY
|
RYAN
|
MAGDALENE
|
AMY
|
VAL
|
IVY
|
WARREN
|
HUIMIANG
|
JASMINE TJM
|
JASMINE TSL
|
PEIWEN
|
SENIOR
|
KHAIRUL
|
JASON NG
|
AH-SOO
|
ARIEL
|
VANESSA
|
HUISHAN
|
VERTINO
|
AIDA
|
CINDY-RELLA
|
CINDY BABY
|

|