<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345772991482277819?origin\x3dhttp://its-justmy-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WHATEVER.
.
August 3, 2009
IT'S MONDAY AGAIN!!
IT'S THE START OF EVERYTHING AGAIN!
IT'S GOING TO BE MUNDANE AGAIN!
IT'S GONNA BE LECTURE LECTURE AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Totally sian about school. Not in a mood. Everyday end so late. When will I have time to do something?? Seriously, I am kind of lost recently. Stress. I dont know why. Immune is low. So into moy moy palaboys recently. It's super funny. I think roadfill is so damn cute. WAHAHAH!! Baby is still very busy. Lots of deadline to meet and Production to do. Mummy say dont disturb him. But I feel bored when I dont disturb him. My my what should I do??
I learned that pancreatitis affect males in their 40s with a history of alcoholism. LOLS.
Tommorow got NS2 lecture 6-7. I want to watch SAYANG SAYANG!!! Russell say he will send me home. Lols. THANKS ARH RUSSELL!!!

♥ posted on 9:20 AM

about me

ZLVEN ERYN WONG.

tagboard







October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010



affiliates

ZANN
| XINYI
|
DERY
| WALLA
| KENNY
|
RYAN
|
MAGDALENE
|
AMY
|
VAL
|
IVY
|
WARREN
|
HUIMIANG
|
JASMINE TJM
|
JASMINE TSL
|
PEIWEN
|
SENIOR
|
KHAIRUL
|
JASON NG
|
AH-SOO
|
ARIEL
|
VANESSA
|
HUISHAN
|
VERTINO
|
AIDA
|
CINDY-RELLA
|
CINDY BABY
|

|