<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345772991482277819?origin\x3dhttp://its-justmy-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WHATEVER.
.
April 27, 2008









BORED`!
Friday&Saturday was like so down.
I think I did bring some trouble to people around me.
Seriously, I'm sorry.
I really don't meant it that way.
Things just too out of my way.
I'm really sorry.
I don't wish to be like this also.
PW dear, thanks.
I wouldn't keep things to myself anymore.
I will try to share with my BFF.
I know all this is just NONSENSE.
But i think i feel better.
even it really sucks lahx.
Those feeling.
EEK.
Anyway, my health really sucks.
Keep having black-out feeling.
And that STUPID doctor don't bother to give me any medicine.
Then what is going to cure me?
He really didn't use his brain to think.
No medicine i eat my fingers lorx.
Friday I met up with PW&SK.
Okay i think Friday thing just keep it to myself.
It's really a DISGRACE.
SORRY, is the only thing i can express my guilty.
Don't angry arhx.
I really very fan lorx.
keeop thinking about this and that.
Saturday met up with WW&HH.
was sort of fun.
But really I feel so what lorx.
We were in town.
Don't evn remember what we were doing.
I think my decay rate is high.
Seriously, I can't remember a single thing.
Or maybe is nothing special bahx.
Then met WX to take the bag.
After so, she went to TPY meet her friend.
So once again, WW,HH & me.
So walked down to PS to TAKE bus.
This I can remember CLEARLY, because the weather was really torrid.
Even with my sleeveless clothings i still feel the heat.
Then we headed to MH.
Things happen again.
So i was like, hmmm...
I really got nothing but useless to describe myself.
It's always ME ME ME USELESS USELESS USELESS.
lol.
CHOICELESS LAHX.
Then cabbed home at around 1plus.
Then morning i realised happen once again.
aiyo. 黄秀芳,醒醒吧。
我想我只会讲不会做。 让我这个没用的人一了百了吧。
活着只有带给你痛苦,带给我辛苦。
那种痛是没人懂的。


























♥ posted on 12:22 PM

about me

ZLVEN ERYN WONG.

tagboard







October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010



affiliates

ZANN
| XINYI
|
DERY
| WALLA
| KENNY
|
RYAN
|
MAGDALENE
|
AMY
|
VAL
|
IVY
|
WARREN
|
HUIMIANG
|
JASMINE TJM
|
JASMINE TSL
|
PEIWEN
|
SENIOR
|
KHAIRUL
|
JASON NG
|
AH-SOO
|
ARIEL
|
VANESSA
|
HUISHAN
|
VERTINO
|
AIDA
|
CINDY-RELLA
|
CINDY BABY
|

|